Endocrine System Home > Rosiglitazone
When and How to Take RosiglitazoneSome general considerations for when and how to take rosiglitazone include:
- The medication comes in tablet form. It should be taken by mouth once or twice daily.
- You can take it with or without food. If the medicine bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- It should be taken at the same time(s) each day to maintain an even level of the drug in your blood.
- For rosiglitazone to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
Dosing InformationThe dose of rosiglitazone your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- How well your diabetes is controlled
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.