Endocrine System Home > Novolin N Dosage
Your healthcare provider will determine your Novolin N dosage based on your current dose of other insulins, the carbohydrate content of your meals, and other factors. The medication is typically taken once or twice daily before the morning and evening meals. There is no standard Novolin N dose that will work for all people or even for the same person in all situations.
- How you respond to Novolin N (especially as measured by your blood sugar levels)
- Your current dose of other insulins
- Other medications you are taking, including other diabetes medications
- The carbohydrate content of your meals
- Other medical conditions you may have.