Side Effects of Humalog Mix75/25Just like any insulin, Humalog Mix75/25 can cause side effects. These side effects can be quite dangerous, especially if the dose is too high.
Possible side effects of Humalog Mix75/25 (as well as all other forms of insulin) include but are not limited to:
- Low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia)
- A skin reaction at the injection site
- Thickening or pitting of the skin at the injection site
- Allergic reactions.
(Click Humalog Mix75/25 Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)
Drug InteractionsThis form of insulin can potentially interact with a number of other medicines (see Humalog Mix75/25 Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?Talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Humalog Mix75/25 and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Humalog Mix75/25 and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Humalog Mix75/25 Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)