Alogliptin and Pioglitazone Dosage
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with alogliptin and pioglitazone include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a tablet. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take this medication with food or on an empty stomach. Try taking it with food if it upsets your stomach.
- Try to take your dose at about the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- For alogliptin and pioglitazone to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking it or take a different dose unless your healthcare provider tells you to do so.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your alogliptin and pioglitazone dosage, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.