Actoplus Met XR
Drug Interactions With Actoplus Met XRActoplus Met XR can potentially react with a number of medicines (see Actoplus Met XR Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Actoplus Met XR if you have:
- Heart problems of any kind, especially congestive heart failure (CHF)
- A history of heart attack or stroke
- Liver problems, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Low vitamin B12 levels (pernicious anemia)
- Kidney problems, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- An upcoming surgery or procedure, including x-rays and other radiology procedures
- Any allergies, including to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you:
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Actoplus Met XR and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Actoplus Met XR and Breastfeeding)
- Are having problems getting pregnant
- Are premenopausal without regular menstrual periods
- Drink alcohol.
In addition, tell your healthcare provider about all other medicines you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Actoplus Met XR Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)